Melvill & Moon Care and Advice
Melvill & Moon seat covers are made from 100% natural cotton canvas and should only be washed in the old fashioned way.
- Soak them overnight in bleach free detergent
- Wash them by hand on a flat bath
- Rinse the soap out really thoroughly
- Drip-dry them inside-out on the line
- Iron while still slightly damp
- DO NOT machine wash
- NEVER spin or tumble dry
- ONLY us cold water, NEVER HOT
- NO BLEACH
- DON’T SCRUB
Leather Balsam Care
This product is used on porous leather where the water based Hide Food is not as effective e.g. aged, dry leather.
It should be noted, however, that this product contains beeswax, and is a good conditioner for leather.
Seat Cover Spray
The most technically advanced and effective fibre protection system available. It is designed to help keep fibres clean and stain free. It has a long-term residual effect and is completely harmless to humans, animals and the environment.
How to apply:
- Shake can well and only spray on clean dry surfaces.
- Keep the container 20cm away from item and spray evenly
- Keep can upright during application
- Shift spraying direction, so that you cross-spray the item
- Let it dry for approximately one hour