DES SOL EV1Sport Series - OEM Replacement Shock Absorbers (Jimny Year 2005-2018+)
This item will be shipped separately from the JimSA accessories.
Introducing the all new DES SOL EV1Sport Series - OEM Replacement Shock Absorbers
Due to popular demand, the EV1 series shock absorbers will be the base model for all of the Des Sol EV shock absorber ranges going forward. Their EV1Sport unit comes with a 5 year limited lifetime warranty, allowing you to cost effectively upgrade your Jimny ride to your heart’s content.
This Des Sol EV1Sport shock absorber provides a plush but extremely stable drive for your day to day town and country driving. Loaded or unloaded, this ride is completely devoid of excessive body roll or body sway that plagues the stock standard Suzuki Jimny, The addition of the EV1Sport to your OEM suspension will not affect your warranty as it does not affect your ride height and no further modifications will have to be made to your OEM suspension setup.
The bonus with the EV1Sport is that once you have fitted these shock absorbers to your stock Suzuki Jimny you can upgrade to an EV1L50 50mm Lift Kit system keeping the rest of your shock absorber parts intact saving you money. Once you have the EV1Sport fitted you can also take advantage of many more advanced mechanical and electronic components that Des Sol will be offering in the near future.
All their EV1 series shock absorbers come with an unequalled 5 year, limited lifetime warranty provided the 2 year service intervals are carried out at our nominated fitment centres (please refer to warranty conditions in our link below).
- Des Sol Designed and Manufactured
- Part Number – DS-EV1-EX49
- Large bore, Mono tube shock absorber with external reservoir
- Different Valving options (Light, Medium, Hard or Aggressive)
- Ø44.5mm Piston diameter
- Large oil volume which reduces shock fade in extreme conditions
- Thick walled hard anodised Aluminium body for excellent thermal regulation, drastically increasing reliable use under punishing conditions
- Rebuildable, serviceable and tuneable, meaning if your vehicle weight changes with modifications, you can simply have your shocks re-valved (Cost of labour and shim stacks excluded)
- Modular design, upgrade your product as the new advancements come out
- 5 Year limited lifetime warranty, provided 2 year service intervals are maintained
- Serve intervals 2 years or 80 000 km (whichever comes first)